Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Other Michael Jackson

Everyone who knew MJ personally have said lately there were two Michael: the performer and the woefully disturbed child. On stage, he was in control, he was brilliant, he was THE RHYTHM (No offense to Janet). But every time I saw him in an interview, I had to avert my eyes. I had a high school teacher who used a MJ photograph as a screen saver - MJ post massive surgery. When I asked him why he chose that photograph, he told me it was a student repellant.
No one ever seemed to care for this grown up Lost Boy in Neverland. No one liked him enough to tell him, dude you need a psychiatrist. But he was asking for help in his own way. What is this song, if not a public cry out for help?







RIP Michael Jackson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails